Job Title: Motorbike Rider
Industry: Clearing and Forwarding
Salary: Kshs. 15k – 16k
Our client is a leading clearing and forwarding Company based in Nairobi. They are looking for a Motorbike Rider with at least one year experience in a busy organization.
• Pack related products and deliver to customer’s premises
• Ride company motorcycle to deliver orders in time
• Promote the clients products
• Document and keep record of information on pick-ups and deliveries
• Keeping the motorbikes clean and in good working order
• Receiving orders from potential clients
• Maneuver around town to ensure fast and economical deliveries
• Ensure all deliveries are done on time and feedback given in case of delays
• Establish and maintain a professional relationship with clients at all times
Competencies and Qualifications Desired
• Valid driver’s license with an endorsement for riding a motorcycle.
• At Least 1 year riding experience within Nairobi.
• Must be 25 years of age and above
• Fluent in English and Kiswahili
• Enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider
• Be physically fit
• Be reliable and punctual
• Be able to work on your own
• Have good literacy and numeracy skills
• Have the ability to read and follow maps and guides, plan and learn routes
• Have a mature attitude
• Be friendly and presentable
• A basic knowledge of motorcycle maintenance is useful but not required
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience,
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Motorbike Rider) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 8th July, 2016.
Or visit our website www.virtualrecruitment.co.ke
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.