Job Title: Chief Accountant
Salary: Attractive remuneration
Our client IMAX is looking to fill the position of a Chief Accountant
• Providing accurate and timely management accounting reports and business performance data.
• Coordinating the preparation of accurate and up-to date financial and management accounting information to facilitate decision making.
• Establishing and maintaining effective internal control systems and procedures.
• Maintaining robust cash handling and banking procedures.
• Designing and implementing effective systems of monitoring performance against budget.
• Identifying significant budget variances and possible remedial action.
• Producing divisional and corporate forecasts for income and expenditure on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Providing relevant and timely monthly statements, reports and reconciliations together with appropriate interpretation and advice for the Senior Management Team
• Ensuring effective cash flow and treasury management.
• Liaising with the external auditors and managing the annual audit process.
Competencies and Qualifications Desired
• Fully qualified accountant with CPA (K)/ACCA/etc.
• Degree in business related discipline•
• Experience in direct involvement of working with ERP systems and accounting softwares
• Experience in Auditing
• Experience in budget preparations in large organisations
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office• and Word
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Chief Accountant in a large organization.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• An ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with suppliers and vendors
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times
• Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment
How To Apply
If you know that you are suited for any of the above positions kindly send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job that you are applying for clearly stated on the subject of the mail.