Job Title: Chefs
Salary: Attractive remuneration
Our client IMAX is looking to fill the position of Chefs
• Plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities
• Prepare and cook foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
• Modify menus or create new ones that meet quality standards
• Estimate food requirements and food/labor costs
• Supervise kitchen staff’s activities
• Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs
• Rectify arising problems or complaints
• Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
• Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
• Determine how food should be presented and create decorative food displays
• Determine production schedules and staff requirements necessary to ensure timely delivery of services
• Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food and ingredients.
• Demonstrate new cooking techniques and equipments to staff
• Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation
• Check the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
Competencies and Qualifications Desired
• Diploma in food production from Utalii College or its equivalent
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in the hospitality industry
• Have excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken.
• Posse’s professional disposition with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Computer literate.
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
How To Apply
If you know that you are suited for any of the above positions kindly send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job that you are applying for clearly stated on the subject of the mail.