Job Title: Petroleum Pump Electrical Technician
Salary: Kshs. 25k – 35k
Our client in the Petroleum industry is looking for a Petroleum Pump Electrical Technician who must be approved/licensed by Weight and Measure Office: –
• Install systems in line with the Company’s quality standards and tests equipment
• Installation of Petrol stations fuel pumps
• Installation of flexible underground piping system
• Ensure preventive maintenance completed in line with company’s quality standards, in timely manner
• Report back to Sales Manager – Petroleum any customer complaints identified in the field
• Carry out maintenance of Petrol pumps, service station electrical equipment and underground piping.
• Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions
• Responsible for, and makes recommendations to, fulfill departmental quality, safety, quantity and teamwork requirements
• Technical Diploma/Degree/ Certificate (Electrical) from reputed institute
• Must have worked in petroleum industry
• Must be registered/approved by Weight and Measures Office
• Ability to identify potential and existing problems
• Knowledgeable on Petroleum Rules and Safety regulations
• Must be self-motivated, disciplined and able to work in team.
How To Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 15th August 2016. Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.