Job Title: Sales Account Executive
Salary: Attractive remuneration and commissions
Our client IMAX is looking to fill the position of a sales account executive.
• Establish Sales targets and motivate the Sales team to achieve them
• Develop qualified leads and then convert them through the sales process into prospects and customers.
• Develop and implement a marketing plan in conjunction with the Marketing Head Office
• Create and maintain relationships with key revenue producing customers
• Proactively build up and manage monthly occupancy average of 30% – minimum 25%
• Regularly monitor levels of customer service in all areas against laid down standards and correct any deviations identified.
• Interact with clients on a regular basis and receive feedback so as to improve the customer experience.
• Builds relationships at all levels and represents the company in a professional manner, including making presentations.
• Ensure that all in-coming sales are handled efficiently, effectively and successfully in order to maximize their sales/profit potential
• Ensure that weekly revenue forecasting is done and analyzed
• Furnish regular performance reports
• Ensure regular communication/meetings to strengthen operational effectiveness
Competencies and Qualifications Desired
• A degree/diploma in Marketing or related field
• 3-5 Years’ experience preferably in hospitality Industry
• Proven ability to close sale deals and achieve targets Good networking skills
• Must display a high degree of emotional maturity
How To Apply
If you know that you are suited for any of the above positions kindly send CV to email@example.com with the job that you are applying for clearly stated on the subject of the mail.