Job Title: F&B Manager
Salary: Attractive remuneration
Our client IMAX is looking to fill the position of a F&B Manager
• Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
• Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
• Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
• Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
• Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
• Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
• Comply with all health and safety regulations
• Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
Competencies and Qualifications Desired
• Graduate in Hotel Management from reputable hospitality institutions (Kenya Utalii College or university).
• Must have at least 5 years relevant experience and adequate qualifications in the Food and Beverage Industry in managerial position in at least a four star hotel or equivalent.
• Should be conversant with advanced principles of food and beverage management, revenue management and cost control.
• Must be exceptionally service oriented with strong financial acumen.
• Proven ability to meet sales targets.
• Knowledge in budgeting, forecasting and management of costs
• Experience of managing teams of large numbers of people
• Team management, leadership and team player
• Adaptable; coping with the diversity of customers and their needs
• Thoroughness and ethical conduct
• Financial awareness and one who ensures that costs are kept to a minimum
• Excellent Customer service
• Ability to highly motivate and engage staff
How To Apply
If you know that you are suited for any of the above positions kindly send CV to email@example.com with the job that you are applying for clearly stated on the subject of the mail.