Job Title: Accountant
Reports to: Finance Director
Salary: Depending on Qualification and Experience
Our client is an educational institution. They are looking for an Accountant with experience in the same industry.
• Maintaining accounting records on computerized accounting system Including entering receipts, Purchase Invoices etc.
• Managing company bank accounts.
• Preparing bank reconciliations within the stipulated time.
• Reviewing, investigating and correcting errors in financial entries, documents and reports
Competencies and Qualifications Desired
• Bachelors Degree in Commerce (Finance/Accounting Option)
• CPA (K)
• Excellent command of the English language(both spoken and Written)
• Good command of the Swahili Language
• At least 3 years of relevant experience in Accounts/Finance
• Experience in the steel industry will be an added advantage
• Good Accounting knowledge.
• Knowledge of Oracle is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of MS Office suite.
• Culturally aware and adept at working across multiple geographies
• Attention to detail
• Customer focus / orientation
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• High on entrepreneurial spirit
• Work independently & with a Team
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant) to email@example.com before Friday 17th June, 2016. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.