Job Title: Land Sales Executive
Location: Nairobi; selling land in Athi river
Salary: Kshs. 15k – 20k + Commissions + Company Car
Virtual Recruitment Services is one of the leading Recruitment firms in Kenya. Our client is in the real estate business, and is seeking to recruit a vibrant Land Sales Executive to strengthen its sales force.
• Linking buyers to properties for sale.
• Facilitating site visits, viewing, selection and buying of property.
• Ensuring that buyers are properly taken through the purchase process.
• Ensuring that the documentation needed is prepared and transferred to buyers in a timely manner.
• Promote sales of properties through mainstream and online media advertisements, and participation in multiple listing services.
• Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
• Coordinate appointments to show land parcels or properties to prospective buyers.
Competencies and Qualifications Desired
• At least a Diploma or Certificate in Sales and Marketing or Real Estate management.
• Must have over 2 years experience in selling land.
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• A good negotiator with an eye for results who can smell a good deal from far.
• A mature person able to inspire trust and confidence in clients and buyers.
• Knowledgeable about property sales and lettings law as well as general land matters.
• A self – driven go getter able to manage multiple activities and demanding deadlines.
• Smart and business like and able to inspire trust among prospective buyers.
• A detail-oriented as well as overview oriented person and patient with people of different personalities.
• Able to easily network with industry players to facilitate smooth work flow.
• Proficient in MS office applications and Internet searching skills.
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Land Sales Executive) to email@example.com before Friday 17th June, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.