Job Title: Shop manager – Beauty Products
Industry: Beauty Products
Reporting to: Sales and Marketing Manager Retail
Salary: KES. 30,000- KES 35,000 plus commissions on hitting the targets
Our client is a leading company in cosmetics. It is seeking to recruit experienced, results oriented, aggressive, friendly personnel with leadership skills and experience in makeup application to fill the position of a Shop Manager – Beauty Products
• Maintaining and increasing sales of company’s products.
• Training and development of Beauty Consultants and Sales Executives on weekly basis
• To be in charge of leadership the team at the shop/kiosks including discipline cases
• In charge of customer service at the shop
• To inspire and couch Beauty Consultants to deliver exceptional service.
• To lead the team to hit sales
• In charge of reconciling the shop accounts
• To identify and explore opportunities to grow sales, ensure optimum stock range and availability, whilst maintaining strict cost and stock control.
• Naturally meet or exceed targets set for the shop
• Ensure standards of cleanliness within the shop
• Understanding ALL the products in details and be passionate about delivering
• Report all damages/repairs to the Operations Manager as soon as possible
• Ensure that all testers within the shop are continuously in stock and maintained in compliance with the hygiene standards.
• Ensure stock is kept full at all times within the shop
• Leading, motivating and coaching the team and maintaining the discipline
• Making the shop/kiosk a friendly place to shop and ensure all guests at the shop are received in a friendly, prompt and courteous service.
• Provide timely reports to management including calendar activities, sales calls, sales reports, shop accounting etc.
• Building strong client relationships and providing superior customer service at the shops
• Product demonstration and promoting the sales of cosmetics.
• Implement and support new promotions and product launches
• Inform guests of current promotions, events, and services within the shop
• Responsible for presenting an image at all times that reflects the knowledge of cosmetic lines sold by the company
• Routinely do makeup applications, skincare analysis, and product demonstrations to the clients
• Training Beauty Consultants on makeup application
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Meeting overall sales target
• Overall Average Pieces of Products Per Customer(APPPC) at the kiosk (at least 2.5 per client)
• Kiosk customer details properly recorded (number and email)
• Reconciliation of kiosk sales (Sending money in time (cash), Signed receipts by customers (for PDQ machine),Doing products returns appropriately and Petty Cash/float Management
• Customer satisfaction level
• Number of trainings to Beauty Consultants
• Loss calculation for the kiosk and damaged products
• Measures put in place to prevent loss of products
• 100% clock in and clock out (Your team)
• Timely appraisal for your team
• Kiosk cleanliness
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
• MUST have experience in cosmetics retail and/or product specialist/sales experience in retail
• MUST use make ups on daily basis
• Excellent customer service skills and committed to providing superior service
• Committed to building relationships with customers
• Energetic and dependable, motivated and results driven
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Worked with or have genuine interest in beauty products
• Recent experience of managing in a customer facing environment
• Recent experience of being accountable for a team, stock and procedures
• An understanding or experience of working towards targets
• A great trainer
• Able to build relationships and relates well to all kinds of people.
• Demonstrates significant competency in sales of FMCG.
How To Apply
Send your CV and a passport photo only to email@example.com before close of business 17th June 2016. Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.