Job Title: Make-up Artist/Sales Executive
Industry: Beauty Products
Reporting to: Shop Manager
Salary: KES. 20,000 Plus Commissions
Virtual Recruitment and Staffing Services is one of the leading Recruitment firms in Kenya. Our client is a leading company in cosmetics. It is seeking to recruit presentable, with a friendly personality, polite, aggressive and energetic suitable personnel to fill the position of a Make-up Artist/Sales Executive
• Maintaining and increasing sales of company’s products.
• Cleaning the shop and maintaining high level of personal hygiene
• Understand all the products in details
• Make up application
• Increasing sales and growing the business
• Naturally meet or exceed sales goals and targets (daily and monthly)
• Report to Shop Manager on status of testers within the shop and maintaining them in compliance with the hygiene standards.
• Maintain standards of cleanliness within the shop
• Inform guests of current promotions, events, and services within the shop
• Arrange/display all the products in according to company’s quality procedure
• Build meaningful customer relationships
• Receive all guests at the shop and offers friendly, prompt and courteous service.
• Building strong client relationships and providing superior customer service
• Accountability of sales reports (Z-report , M-pesa and book report)
• Product demonstration and promoting the sales of cosmetics.
• Profile prospective accounts and convert leads into customers
• Provide timely reports to management including calendar activities, sales calls, sales reports etc.
• Responsible for presenting an image at all times that reflects the knowledge of cosmetic lines sold by the company
• Do makeup applications, skincare analysis, and product demonstrations to the clients
• Ensure that all testers within the shop are continuously in stock and maintained in compliance with the hygiene standards.
• Help clients discover their own beauty by complimenting them
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Hitting set target (Revenue)
• Customer details properly recorded (Customer number and Customer email)
• Average Pieces of Products Per Customer(APPPC) – at least 2.5 per client
• Time/minutes taken to get the products from the drawers
• Kiosk cleanliness and presentation
• 100% clock in and clock out
• Basket value per customer
• Customer complaints
• Personal grooming and uniform
• Following of Do’s and Don’ts list
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
• Make up Artistry experience in a retail environment will be an added advantage
• Excellent communicator and presentable
• Cosmetics retail experience and/or product specialist/sales experience
• Use make ups on daily basis
• Excellent customer service skills and committed to providing superior service
• Energetic and dependable, motivated and results driven
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Demonstrates significant competency in sales, products and service.
• Excellent relationship building skills
• A genuine interest in beauty products.
How To Apply
To apply, send your CV and a passport photo only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 15th August 2016. Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.